I’m an overseas student, do I need a visa to study at LARA?

Yes, most people, except citizens of the countries of the European Union, need a visa to study in the UK as unfortunately LARA is presently not an accredited institution. Always check your status before setting out. For full information, see the Home Office website: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/

If you have a question, we have an answer. If you need something we’ll help you. Contact us anytime.

Contact us